Sound Facilitator Training 2019 - Second half of year.
Do you want to start sharing the power of sound with people?
Learn from my experience and mistakes and studies and insights at my upcoming training!
Gain the confidence you need to get yourself out there sharing this beautiful and effective modality with the world!
See below for more details!
Do you feel overwhelmed by all of the choices of instruments you could use, pitches and sizes of crystal singing bowls and how you would actually go about running a session?
Do you lack in confidence when it comes to facilitating a sound journey for a group and feel you need a bit of coaching before you get started?
I'M HERE TO HELP!
When I first received my set of bowls 10 years ago I really had NO IDEA what I was going to do with them all! I figured it out along the way ... but I would have LOVED to have had a coach to give me some useful tips and ideas on how to play, when to play, where to play, who to play for, why I play and what to play and say!
Luckily I had a music background so I drew on what I already knew about music, sound, dynamics, rhythm, harmony, acoustics and how music affects us and I felt the fear and did it anyway!
I have now been facilitating sound journeys for 8 years at yoga centres, wellness retreats, birthday parties, memorial services and more and am ready to share what I have learnt along the way!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- The ART of Listening
- The science of sound
- How to choose, look after and play your bowls and other instruments
- How to introduce and end a session
- How to get your group involved - playing instruments, using their voice, manifesting, sharing
- Sound and manifestation
- Benefits of and how to use your voice for healing and manifesting.
- What NOT to do!
- How to adapt your session according to the group of people and event.
- How to support a woman during childbirth with a bowl.
- And of course LOTS of practice playing in front of the group and getting useful and positive feedback!
- 4 weekend workshops
- 2 private sessions with me (to choose your bowls and fine tune your skills)
- Online course/Workbook
- Facebook, email, phone support for 12 months
COST: $1500 (not including bowls)
PAYMENT PLANS AVAILABLE. JUST ASK! Contact: email@example.com
Module 1 - 31st August - 1st September
Module 2 - 28th - 29th September
Module 3 - 2nd - 3rd November
Module 4 - 7th - 8th December
TIME: 10:00 - 5:00
WHERE: Bedfordale WA
Limited to 6 very keen sound enthusiasts only!