The Sound Zone
Experience "The Sound Zone" with me!
What is "The Sound Zone?"
This is when you get to PLAY with all of my sound tools/instruments! There is no talking. Just playing. Instruments are spread out around the room and the participants' job is to follow their intuitions/impulses/curiosity (just as a child would ... but with more awareness) and explore.
While participants are playing they are invited to bring all of their attention to the instrument, the sounds they are creating and the sound the whole group is co-creating.
What to Expect?
Expect to enter the "unknown"... and then to KNOW what you need to do (or play) next! Often in life we feel anxious because we don't know what to do next or what's going to happen next. This "Sound Zone" experience teaches us that even though you might not know what's going to happen (or what something will sound like) in each and every moment, when paying attention to the moment you WILL know what to do next! It also teaches that you actually can't make a "mistake" when you are present to your natural curiosity and inner wisdom.
Expect to feel child-like, calm, present to the core of your being, intuitive, joyful, connected to every person in the group and sound created.
- Trust in one self's ability to making decisions and to try new things.
- Connection to oneself and the group they are playing with.
- Confidence in their natural musical abilities.
- Feeling of calm and presence which flows into their life after the session.
- More productivity and creativity after the session because they have had time to re-connect with themselves.
- Balancing left and right brain hemispheres
- Release of happy hormones
- Feeling of joy, relaxation and general wellbeing
Who is it for?
Anyone! But here's a list for you!
- Corporate team-building
- Groups dealing with depression, overcoming addiction, anger, illness
- Special needs kids and adults
- Teenagers feeling a bit lost in the world ... or stressed out from studying for exams.
- Families needing to bond
- Anyone/group who just wants to experience playing very beautiful instruments in "The Sound Zone"!
If you have a group who would like to participate in a once of Sound Zone session or regular sessions please contact me to discuss your groups needs. firstname.lastname@example.org or 0419285500.
Cost will depend on travel distance, time-frame and what you are wanting to achieve in the session. So please ask!