Learn how to prepare and use the SoundBirth tools to support yourself (or your partner) during the birth of your child ... the most important day of ALL of your lives!
Learn how to use a crystal singing bowl AND your voice to be soothed during contractions; feel connected to your partner, baby and birth process; and get into "THE ZONE" quickly and easily during labour.
See below for more details!
This workshop will show you:
- How to integrate the use of sound from a crystal singing bowl and your voice during childbirth.
- All about the science and benefits of using sound during labour.
- The why's around using a big bowl during birth!
- How to use your voice effectively during labour for pain management
- How to create an oxytocin-inducing environment no matter where you give birth.
- For the men! How to support your woman with sound whether you have a bowl or not. P.S. She will be forever grateful!
- How to create a family lullaby and start using it as a bonding tool even before the birth.
Cost: $180 (partners of pregnant women can attend for FREE!)
Includes the SoundBirth Online Course and Lunch!
When: 16th June 2019
Time: 10:00 - 5:00
Contact me if interested in attending a workshop at another date or venue or to have a private session if this date doesn't suit: email@example.com
"I never thought, "I can't do this" or "I need drugs" or "take me to the hospital" because the bowl kept me present and grounded. I felt safe and calm during the contractions. Thank you Nicole for doing what you do. I can't recommend the crystal singing bowl and SoundBirth enough!" Toni Cronk
"Investing in a bowl from SoundBirth was by far one of the best choices I have made to have a great birth experience for myself and my husband." Angela
"Nicole was very easy to connect to, and made us feel very comfortable and safe. We had a few good laughs which are good for the soul also. We totally recommend 'SoundBirth' and look forward to using our bowl in November when the birth of our lovely baby is due." Renee and Shane
"Using the crystal bowl and toning taught to me by Nicole Lloyd I was able to “get in the zone” to focus and visualise full dilation, in spite of the pressure and hospital sounds that were going on around me." Tanya
Photos by: Cathy Britton Photography