Are you pregnant or a birth professional and want to learn how to use SOUND as a supportive tool during labour?
This workshop will show you:
- how to integrate the use of sound from a crystal singing bowl and your voice during childbirth.
- all about the science and benefits of using sound during labour.
- the why's around using a big bowl during birth!
- how to use your voice effectively during labour for pain management
- how to create an oxytocin-inducing environment no matter where you give birth.
- how to support women with sound whether you have a bowl or not.
- how to get the birth partners involved in the birth process by giving them a supportive role!
- how to create a family lullaby and start using it as a bonding tool even before the birth.
- and more!
Cost: $150 (partners of pregnant women can attend for FREE!)
Where: The Home of Yoga, Mosman Park
When: Saturday 16th June 2018
Time: 2pm - 6pm
"I never thought, "I can't do this" or "I need drugs" or "take me to the hospital" because the bowl kept me present and grounded. I felt safe and calm during the contractions. Thank you Nicole for doing what you do. I can't recommend the crystal singing bowl and SoundBirth enough!" Toni Cronk
"Investing in a bowl from SoundBirth was by far one of the best choices I have made to have a great birth experience for myself and my husband." Angela
"Nicole was very easy to connect to, and made us feel very comfortable and safe. We had a few good laughs which are good for the soul also. We totally recommend 'SoundBirth' and look forward to using our bowl in November when the birth of our lovely baby is due." Renee and Shane
"Using the crystal bowl and toning taught to me by Nicole Lloyd I was able to “get in the zone” to focus and visualise full dilation, in spite of the pressure and hospital sounds that were going on around me." Tanya
Photos by: Cathy Britton Photography