SoundBirth Doula and Educator Training
- a doula, midwife, child-birth educator who would like to add an EFFECTIVE and NATURAL tool up your sleeve to support your birthing women?
- wanting to support women before, during and after the birth of their child using sound and music?
- are you passionate about sound and birth?
If so, SoundBirth has created an online course just for you!
ANYONE can learn how to use the SoundBirth tools.
NO musical experience is necessary!
Why do the Training?
- To learn how to use the SoundBirth tools with your pregnant women.
- To learn how to use a crystal singing bowl effectively and safely.
- To learn how to help your women overcome voice issues.
- To learn how to use ones VOICE effectively during labour
- To learn about the POWER of SOUND
- To learn what NOT to do!
- To learn how to support your new Mothers how to bond with their baby and stay sane during Motherhood using music.
- Because your women NEED this tool at their birth and they will LOVE you for providing it for them!
What the Training will cover:
- The science of sound and how it affects us.
- How to create a "Heart Song" (a lullaby) during pregnancy to start bonding
- The benefits of encouraging your women to use their voice during labour
- How to play a crystal singing bowl to support women during labour
- Benefits of using a crystal singing bowl during labour?
- How to create an oxytocin-inducing birth environment
- How to support women after the birth using sound and music
- How to add sound to a Mother's Blessing Ceremony (coming soon!)
What this Training does not cover:
- Child-birth education
- Marketing (coming one day though!)
Pre-requisites for this Training:
- Doula or ChildBirth Educator or Midwifery training of some kind. If you haven't attended any birth training please give me a call so we can talk about this.
- If you are not a Doula but feel drawn to becoming a SoundBirth Educator one day (not attending births), then experience in facilitating workshops or teaching would be beneficial.
When and How Long is the Training?
This is an ONLINE training so you can therefore do it anywhere! You just need WiFi!
You will receive ALL modules at once so you can go through everything in your own time. Each module includes, videos, Facebook group support, PDFs and some homework!
What will I need to do to become a Certified SoundBirth Doula?
To become a CERTIFIED SoundBirth Doula, you will need to work with an expectant couple using the SoundBirth tools before, during and after the birth, and have at least 3 Skype calls with me so I can answer any questions etc. When we both feel you are ready to go I will certify you!
Once certified you will be able to introduce and then prepare your pregnant women to have a SoundBirth and then play your bowl at home/hospital during the labour. You will also be able to support them with sound after the birth during the post-natal period.
Will there be any fees once I'm licensed?
Because I have spent years on creating SoundBirth for you ... and I KNOW adding SoundBirth to your packages will be good for your doula business ... and because I am running a business ... I will require:
1. Yearly fees: for you to continue to be certified and for your profile and business to be listed on my website, you will be required to pay a yearly fee of $100 to SoundBirth. This will also enable you to be able to ask me questions any time via, Skype, phone, Facebook or email for extra support. I will also be keeping you up to date with any new information I receive in the future.
What You Get!
- Lifetime access to the SoundBirth Doula Training online course - videos, PDFs, audios, discussions
- Skype call support for the first year!
- Your "SoundBirth Bowl" with soft carry case and special SoundBirth striker.
- A beautiful Koshi Chime
- Facebook and Email support
- FREE listing on the SoundBirth Website for the first year after you have been certified.
- BONUS: E-book: "Nurture Yourself and Others with the Power of Sound"
One-Time Payment - $1497 (If outside of Perth, Australia you may need to pay extra for postage ... contact me to find out how much...thank you!)
Payment Plan - 6 x $250 monthly payments.
Next 2 Day In Person Training in Perth WA:
Saturday 12th August - Sunday 13th August 2017
If you purchase the online course before this date this 2 day training will be included in your package!
I look forward to meeting you soon!