I also found that birth professionals and sound therapists were interested in adding this tool to their birth bag full of tricks so I decided to go ahead and create a SoundBirth Practitioner Training.
Some of the Soundbirth Practitioners have more of a birth background and some have more of a sound background which they will share with you on my website (when I get around to doing this!). But either way they have all been trained by myself either in person or online so they know how to support you using their voice and a crystal singing bowl!
What are the Main Benefits of Hiring a SoundBirth Practitioner?
- There is no need to buy a bowl ... your practitioner owns one already! Yay! Money saved!
- You can be certain that the sound of the bowl will be there for you during each and every contraction!
- Your partner doesn't need to play the bowl. He can focus entirely on you.
- You don't need to worry about bringing the bowl to the birth!
- Your SoundBirth Practitioner is confident in using her voice WITH you if you need her to during labour... sometimes all we need is another voice to get us going!
- She will go through all of the exercises described in the online course "The Soundbirth Journey" so you are well prepared.
- She will give you relaxing and energising "Sound Baths" during your pregnancy and when you finally become a Mother.
- She will encourage you to create a "Heart Song" (lullaby) for your baby BEFORE the birth and will sing it with you (if you want to) as soon as your baby is born.
- She will protect your sound environment throughout the labour so you are not distracted by annoying noises.
- She will assist you with choosing appropriate birth music so you can bliss out in between contractions.
- She will give you tips on how you can use music and your voice to bond beautifully with your baby and help you stay calm and energised!
What SoundBirth Practitioners Will Not Do?
1. SoundBirth Practitioners are not required to give advice about any birth decisions. This is up to you and your chosen midwife and/or obstetrician.
2. SoundBirth Practitioners won't be giving you massages or using other birth techniques while they are in the role of "SoundBirth Practitioner". They will be too busy playing the the bowl for you. Plus some of them are not trained birth professionals.
So there you go!
If you would like to be put in touch with a SoundBirth Practitioner in your area the best way at the moment is to email me!
If you would like to become a SoundBirth Practitioner then here is the link to the online training!