So you have heard about SoundBirth and now you are wondering if SoundBirth is for you! Here is a list of 10 reasons for having a SoundBirth and then I will leave it up to you to decide if this is for you or not!
1. You want with ALL of your heart to experience a NATURAL BIRTH.
2. You would like to feel EMPOWERED before, during and after the birth.
3. You feel anxious about how you will manage the pain...without drugs!
4. You have had a previous traumatic birth experience and would like to feel supported and soothed this time round.
5. You may feel embarrassed about making strange noises during labour.
6. You would like your partner to be involved in the birth experience as much as possible.
7. You would like to feel CONNECTED to your partner throughout the birth.
8. You would like to create a scared space where you are birthing whether you are at home or in hospital.
9. You want a tool to support you that will help you stay calm, relaxed and open throughout the birth.
10. You want to create beautiful birthing memories no matter what the outcome.
I hope that helps!
Want to get started?
Nicole Lloyd B(Mus) is a mother of four girls and creator of SoundBirth. Here she shares her experiences using sound before, during and after the birth and anything else about sound or birth that she feels like writing about!