There are a few ways to choose your Koshi Chime! You can choose by ELEMENT (Aria - Air, Terra - Earth, Ignis - Fire or Aqua - Water) or by SOUND.
Choosing according to which SOUND you like!
Because I'm a "sound person" I tend to encourage people to choose according which SOUND they like the most. How to do this? Here are the steps I recommend!
1. Find a quiet place to listen either ONLINE or in person if you have the set of chimes with you.
2. Ask someone to play each chime (either online or in person) in random order calling out "1, 2, 3 and 4" before playing. Make sure you close your eyes so you can listen even more deeply. This is the ideal way to choose your chime because you are not influenced by the name of the chime and can feel which sound resonates with you the most. You don't want to be THINKING when choosing ... you want your body and intuition to choose for you ...
3. Once you have listened a few times you will most likely KNOW which chime is for you!
Choosing according to which ELEMENT you like!
If you want to choose according to the element here is some info for you!
Choosing according to your star sign:
Fire: Aries, Leo, Sagittarius
Earth: Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn
Air: Gemini, Libra, Aquarius
Water: Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces
I'm not an expert in this area so have a read of this article to find out more about each element!
After finding out which element is yours according to your star sign you could then decide if you want that corresponding Koshi Chime OR an element that helps to bring in some of those "Strengths" listed in the above article. For example I am a Libran so therefore an "Air" sign. Some of the "weaknesses" of an Air sign are:
"I Still Can't Decide!!"
Remember that in the end it doesn't matter which chime you choose because:
1. They ALL sound amazing ... and the point is that the sound helps you and those around you to relax and return to the present moment and remind you of the magic of life!
2. It's ALL about intention!
"Frequency/Vocalisation + Intention/Visualisation = Healing/Manifestation"
So, if you believe that your "Air" chime will make you more
3. If you seriously can't decide then you may need to buy all of them! Or at least 2 ... one for each ear!
I hope this article will help you to make a decision!
To order your Koshi Chime/s CLICK HERE!
Nicole Lloyd B(Mus) is a mother of four girls and creator of SoundBirth. Here she shares her experiences using sound before, during and after the birth and anything else about sound or birth that she feels like writing about!