Add the POWER of SOUND to Birth!
Discover how simple sound tools can support women before, during and after the birth!
"It was by far the best natural pain relief I had experienced". Angela, Mother of 3
"If a contraction had a sound, it would be the sound of a crystal singing bowl".
Midwife who attended a SoundBirth
"I was able to “get in the zone” to focus and visualise full dilation, in spite of the pressure and hospital sounds that were going on around me". Tanya
Why Women and Birth Pros are Using Sound During Childbirth?
- to release pain ... naturally
- to overcome anxiety and fear around giving birth
- to release those birthy hormones (oxytocin, endorphins etc) ... naturally!
- to bond with their baby even before the birth!
- to ride the contractions, rather than drown in them!
- to increase energy levels even when feeling exhausted
- to release those happy hormones while transitioning into Motherhood!
- to create a "birthing cave" and sacred space no matter where the woman decides to give birth
- to give partners an active role to play to support their woman and to connect with the birth process.
How to Learn More About the SoundBirth Tools?
If you are pregnant, the partner, a support person, a doula, a midwife, a childbirth educator or a health professional you can learn all about how to add sound to birth at one of my "Sound for Birth Workshops" or using the "Sound for Birth Online Course" (currently being updated) or by booking in to a private session with me!
- learn all about the many benefits of toning (vocalising) during labour with or without a crystal singing bowl
- learn how to play a crystal singing bowl effectively and safely to support a woman during labour ... and find out what not to do!
- learn how to overcome voice issues ... in a gentle and fun way ... so you can confidently use your voice during labour!
- learn how to use your voice effectively as a woman during labour and as a support person.
- learn about the science of sound - the interesting bits only!
- learn how to create an oxytocin-inducing birth environment
- learn how to how to support the bonding process and to keep calm during Motherhood using music.
- learn how to create a "Heart Song" (a lullaby) during pregnancy to start facilitating the bonding process.