Discover how sound can support you before, during and after the birth!
"It was by far the best natural pain relief I had experienced". Angela, Mother of 3
"If a contraction had a sound, it would be the sound of a crystal singing bowl".
Midwife who attended a Soundbirth
"I was able to “get in the zone” to focus and visualise full dilation, in spite of the pressure and hospital sounds that were going on around me". Tanya
Why Use Sound During Childbirth?
- Release pain ... naturally
- Increase your birth hormones ... naturally!
- Bond with your baby even before the birth!
- Ride the contractions, rather than drown in them!
- Increase energy levels even when feeling exhausted
- Increase happy hormones while transitioning into Motherhood!
- Create your "birthing cave" and sacred space no matter where you decide to give birth
- Give your partner an active role to play to support you and to connect with the birth process.
If you would like to experience a “SoundBirth” during your labour I will teach you and your birth team everything you need to know about how you can prepare and how they can support you using the power of sound.
- learn all about the many benefits of toning during labour with or without a crystal singing bowl
- learn how to use your voice without inhibitions before, during and after the birth
- learn how your partner or birth support person can play your crystal singing bowl to support you and stay connected with you during labour
You will all leave feeling confident about using sound as a tool to support you during labour!